Scheduling a Telehealth Appointment
Call our office and a staff member will assist you in scheduling your telehealth visit and activating your Patient Portal account.
If you already have a Patient Portal account, sign in to it on Healow here.
You will receive a confirmation email AND a reminder email prior to your televisit.
A televisit is billed to your insurance like a normal office visit. If you have a copay or deductible it will be due at the time of service.
Payment is required at the time of service, copays may be collected at check-in. We do not send paper statements for balances less than $100. Please check with the front office staff if you have any questions about your balance.
Starting Your Telehealth Appointment
You can start your telehealth appointment from a smartphone or a computer/tablet.
If you are using your smartphone:
- You will receive a text message 30 minutes prior to the appointment.
- You will need to open the message and click on the check-in link provided.
- Follow the two prompts. The first will be asking for your vital signs. Please enter your weight and click submit at the bottom.
- The final prompt will ask you to click on “Join Televisit”.
If you are using a computer, you have two options:
- Click “Join Televisit” directly from the link in your reminder email.
- Log-in to the Patient Portal (below) and click on “Join Televisit” under your scheduled appointments tab.